Aqualyx is a non-surgical alternative to Liposuction.
£150 per syringe
We have also put packages together for face and for the body which work out more cost-effective.
Aqua 1 Face – Jowls and neck- £545. Includes 2 syringes plus Plasma procedure 4 weeks after around the ears and under the chin.
Aqua 2 Face – Jowls and neck area – £775. Includes 4 syringes plus Plasma skin tightening 4 weeks after around the ears and under the chin.
Aqua 1 Body – 4 syringes – £545, normally £600
Aqua 2 Body – 6 Syringes – £775, normally £900. The syringes may be used on more than one area if desired.
- Latest easy solution for removal of stubborn fatty areas
- A biodegradable solution
- It targets fat cells directly
- The body natural expels out the fatty acids from the body
- A body Sculpting procedure, not a weight loss procedure
Aqualyx is a water-based solution and is administered directly into the fatty tissue, the product surrounds the cells and destroys them. Mesotherapy technique is used to give a smoother result with less swelling as it is less invasive. The remains of the fat cells are then excreted by the body. Aqualyx is perfect for people who want to get rid of stubborn areas of fat in their faces and in their bodies and is clinically proven for these purposes.
Areas that can be treated are:
Face: Jowls, double chin
Body: Upper arms, lower underarms or side breast, upper and lower back, saddlebags, abdomen, inner knees, buttocks and inner thighs.
- Comprehensive consultation and consent forms.
- Preparing the procedure site with disinfection and marking up.
- Aqualyx® is administered using mesotherapy technique.
- Ultrasound wand will go over the procedure site to enhance the penetration of the product into the fat cell for an even and better result.
After the Procedure
- The treated area should not be exposed to direct heat (sauna, sun or severe cold).
- Physical exercise should be avoided for about 5 days.
- Application of cosmetics should not be used to the area for at least 12 hours.
- Avoid intake of anti-inflammatory drugs (Ibuprofen etc).
- Bruising may develop within the treated area.
- You may experience itching, burning sensation, feelings of pressure, Swelling, aches and pain.