Illumination Led face mask -light therapy for skin rejuvenation
The crazy trend actually works and it’s not new. Developments made by NASA researchers in the ’90s. The modern way to treat skin with light therapy, without the use of handheld probes or large panels. The science researched by NASA noticed that when red LED lights shone on an astronaut, wounds tended to heal quicker.
The LED face mask covers the face and neck and gives the same light to each area in a short 20-30 minutes.
The mask sits on the face with the eyes, nose and mouth cut out- so it treats the skin without making you claustrophobic or restricting your movement to take a trendy selfie.
The LED (light-emitting diode) lights stimulate our cells and kick-start a number of processes to help rejuvenate the skin. It stimulates the fibroblast which produces collagen. It slows down the production of enzymes which break down collagen and make older skin lose its elasticity. Finally, it speeds cell production, making the skin regenerate faster creating fresher-looking skin.
The Anti-ageing mode:
- Improve blood circulation
- Increase collagen synthesis
- Help reduce fine lines
- Increase hydration naturally
- Promote even skin tone and texture
- Heal the skin after invasive treatments like micro-needling
- The Antibreakout mode:
- Reduce breakouts and problematic skin
- Help to reduce active acne
- Help prevent future breakouts
- Calm redness
- Calm rosacea
- Regulate sebum production
- Improve pigmentation after spots
- The total skin rejuvenation mode:
- Target multiple skin conditions
- Get benefits of all wavelengths in one 20 minute session
The led mask can be used by itself or integrated into a number of treatments as an addition to another procedure.
It can show significant improvement as its results-driven treatment.
1 session cost £90